About Us Contact Us

NJ Players Playing Out of State Players 2018-2019
  • Out of State Players 2018-2019

    This registration is for NJ residents playing out of state

    Register Now
If you have questions or problems, please read our Troubleshooting Guide.

Per, USYS Rule 201 "Player Registration," a youth player must register each seasonal year in the State Association where they live with their parents. If the player is a student at boarding school or college in a different state, the player can register in the state their school is located. Such "out of state" players should use this registration link to obtain a NJYS pass. Please allow up to five (5) business days for NJYS to process and email you your player pass.

Customer Support

Toll Free: (888) 226-1625